Levels of Service
The three recruitment service options provided are:
- Place a full page advert on our RMS and website.
- Detailed job description displayed to include key skills and qualifications displayed.
- Potential candidates are notified using a skills search.
- CVs of applicants sent directly to the client.
- As above but with CVs filtered to requirements.
- The recruitment utilises our external links to bodies such as the Career Transition Partnership (RFEA) to actively seek out suitable candidates.
- RMS search of all who are registered and match the key skills set out in the job description alerting them to a job opportunity. This is done by email and also SMS messaging.
- Applications received are filtered against the job description and CVs forwarded to the client for further assessment.
- Short listed candidates notified and interviews are co-ordinated.
- Vetting service (optional).
The managed service can be for short or longer term deployments and is tailored to the client’s exact requirements.
Beyond the initial recruitment stage this service can include:
- Arranging interviews and seminars.
- Employment contracts.
- Insurances including hostile environment, kidnap and ransom and emergency medical assistance.
- Human resources management including performance review.
- Pre-deployment briefing and training.
- Health and safety assessment.
- Psychometric evaluation.
- Equipment and clothing procurement.
- Administration support.
- Credit cards and fuel cards.
- Vehicle hire.
- Accommodation, flights and visas.
- IT support.
The aim of the managed service is to take the burden away from the client so that they can concentrate on their core business activities for an agreed ongoing and straightforward percentage charge.
Please contact us for further details or an individual proposal specific to your requirements.